[tor-dev] Request for resource requirement

Matthew Finkel matthew.finkel at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 02:43:56 UTC 2017

On Sun, Oct 22, 2017 at 09:56:59PM +0530, Ankit Rathore wrote:
> Hello,
> I am currently working on a project where I require the resource which was
> originally present at this link
>
> https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/sponsors/SponsorD/June2011
>
> The contents of this page are no longer available. It would be really
> helpful if someone could help me get the original contents of this page

I'm not sure it was ever available. Wayback Machine doesn't have a successful
capture of SponsorD from Oct 2011 [0], and it doesn't have a capture of the
actual page you're requesting [1].

Did you find the June2011 link from this blog post [2] or somewhere else?

The closest information I've found from that time is this roadmap [3] list,
but there are only SponsorD deliverables for Sep 2010, nothing for June 2011.

Maybe someone else knows what phobos actually wanted to link.

[0] https://web.archive.org/web/20111026095355/https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/sponsors
[1] https://web.archive.org/web/20141005101319/https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/sponsors/SponsorD/June2011
[2] https://blog.torproject.org/august-2010-progress-report
[3] https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/roadmaps/Tor?version=11