[tor-dev] Your input on the Tor Metrics Roadmap 2017/18

teor teor2345 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 14:14:06 UTC 2017

> On 6 Oct 2017, at 09:11, Tom Ritter <tom at ritter.vg> wrote:
>
>> On 6 October 2017 at 04:48, Karsten Loesing <karsten at torproject.org> wrote:
>> - tasks we're missing or that we're listing as long-term goals (Q4/2018
>> or later) that you think should have higher priority over the tasks we
>> picked for the time until Q3/2018,
>
> bwauth related things, such as:
>
> - How much do bwauths agree?
> - How much does geography affect the bwauth's measurements?
> - How can we tell if a change, or new bwauth code, is producing good data?
> - What is 'good data'?

+1

Also, can we please have some graphs of IPv6 support on relays?

We may also want to know how many entry and exit connections
are IPv6 (there's no ticket yet). Exits would be useful now, entry
IPv6 would be useful before we turn it on by default.

We'll have a better idea after next week, because we want to
create an IPv6 feature matrix with priorities in one of the IPv6
sessions.