[tor-dev] Your input on the Tor Metrics Roadmap 2017/18

Karsten Loesing karsten at torproject.org
Fri Oct 6 09:48:10 UTC 2017

Hello everyone,

we, the Tor Metrics Team, are currently drafting a roadmap for the work
we'd like to do on in the upcoming 12 months until September 2018.

If you believe that you're affected by these plans and want your ideas
to be included in this roadmap, please read our current draft and send
your feedback either to this list, to the metrics-team@ mailing list, or
to iwakeh or irl and/or me directly.

https://people.torproject.org/~karsten/volatile/metrics-team-roadmap-2017-10-06.pdf

In particular, we're interested in:

 - tasks we're missing or that we're listing as long-term goals (Q4/2018
or later) that you think should have higher priority over the tasks we
picked for the time until Q3/2018,

 - tasks that we picked that you think we put in for you or users with
similar interests and that you think we could de-prioritize, and

 - tasks that you'd want to contribute to in any way, in which case we
might reach out to you when we start working on them.

Thanks for helping to make this roadmap document reflect what really
needs to be done to make Tor Metrics better.

All the best,
Karsten