[tor-dev] GAEuploader now supports Windows

Katherine Li katherineli.tor at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 23:22:39 UTC 2017

Hello Tor-Dev Community,

GAE(Google App Engine) uploader now supports Windows, in addition to Mac
and Linux.

GAEuploader automates the process of uploading the meek code to App Engine.
If you already have a Google account, it's pretty easy: the program will
open a browser so you can authenticate and accept the App Engine terms of
service, then upload the code under a domain name you choose. At the end,
GAEuploader prints out a bridge line to paste into Tor Browser. The
difference between this and the old meek-google is that the App Engine code
you upload is just for you, not shared with anyone else.

I would really appreciate user testing on GAEuploader. You can download it
at: https://github.com/katherinelitor/GAEuploader/releases
README: https://github.com/katherinelitor/GAEuploader
Tor wiki page, containing step-by-step screenshots of how to use:
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/GAEuploader

If you have any questions, feedback or bug reports, please email me at
katherineli.tor at gmail.com. I will respond promptly.

Best,
Katherine Li