[tor-dev] Question on Tor Design (current and maybe past and future)

ng0 ng0 at infotropique.org
Fri Nov 10 08:59:34 UTC 2017

Hi,

can one of the core developers tell me if there exists
a current summary of the design of Tor?

I've started looking into OR for GNUnet and as far as I know
from the papers in the anonbib and one 2013 presentation
slides I've read so far, Tor went through many changes
over the years.
I'm interested in what you use today, where you are
heading (or what you are considering for the future)
and maybe reasons why past designs were changed.

Best regards,
ng0
--
GnuPG: A88C8ADD129828D7EAC02E52E22F9BBFEE348588
GnuPG: https://dist.ng0.infotropique.org/dist/keys/