[tor-dev] Fwd: Nyx 2.0 Release

Damian Johnson atagar at torproject.org
Tue Nov 7 00:12:51 UTC 2017

Hi tor-dev. Sorry for the cross post but while tor-relays@ is the
perfect spot to announce Nyx, tor-dev@ is the traditional place to
unveil Stem.

I'm pleased to announce Stem 1.6, the accumulation of a full year of
improvements for our controller library...

https://stem.torproject.org/change_log.html#version-1-6

Besides features such as descriptor creation and ed25519 support the
main highlight for this release is performance tuning. Descriptor
parsing is ~25% faster and low-level control socket handling got some
special attention.

Cheers! -Damian