[tor-dev] anonbib

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sat Nov 4 22:01:40 UTC 2017

https://gnunet.org/bibliography

https://www.freehaven.net/anonbib/
https://www.onion-router.net/Publications.html

> See also the censorbib, for another example.

https://censorbib.nymity.ch/

# I2Pbib
https://geti2p.net/en/papers/

There a a few more I can't recall right now. If anyone knows of other
community curated collections in the overlay routing mixnet messaging
p2p privacy crypto comms distributed filesharing storage spaces...
feel free to post links to them in this subthread.

> It's not entirely clear what we ought to do with anonbib. At the
> beginning, there was no google scholar, so it really was the place to go
> to find out about papers in the anonymous communications area. And also,
> back then, there were only 10 or 15 papers and you could feasibly read
> all of them.

Yes there are lots of papers all over the net, and in massive
collections like arxiv,
SSRN, etc... but few places collected and curated by community of
relavance here.
One could envision a large community curation database bibliography
of papers and multimedia presentations. With tagging and export system,
including perhaps json / HTML, pick and choose your fields, for those papers
that each official project tags as references or relavant to their interests.
Click 'Tor', get Tor's... click 'Briar', get Briar's... etc and
in addition to the obvious function of global search and browse everything
in the databse by various sorting / filters / rankings that the reader chooses.
With open submission by anyone (ie: as yet non project submitted /
tagged bibinfos),
of new entries into a 'potentially relavant to community' subpool, such
that they might eventually be tagged by projects and readers as desired.

Saves a lot of duplicative work at the projects, is easily mirrored,
imported into web pages, etc.