[tor-dev] anonbib

ng0 ng0 at infotropique.org
Fri Nov 3 21:58:35 UTC 2017

Hi,

our plan with the bibliography collection of GNUnet is to
implement something similar to your/freehaven's anonbib.

While running the build and cache update of it from
current git HEAD on the anonbib.cfg I noticed a number of
outdated and broken links.

I'm currently playing with 2 options: re-use anonbib as it is
and change the style + some of its content (for us at GNUnet)
or write something similar to it.
From my perspective option 1 would be the best as we could
work on fixing links together, keep the content up-to-date
and at the same time keep the duplicate efforts and work
down to a minimum.

What do you think?
--
ng0
GnuPG: A88C8ADD129828D7EAC02E52E22F9BBFEE348588