[tor-dev] GSoC 2017 - Project "Crash Reporter for Tor Browser"

Nur-Magomed nmagoru at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 15:27:57 UTC 2017

> I think we'd want to enhance this form. IIRC the 'Details' view is
> small and obtuse and it's not easy to review. I'm not saying we
> _should_ create these features, but here are a few I brainstormed:

Yes, actually that form only shows "Key: Value" list, we can break it down
in several GroupBoxes which consist of grouped data field and checkboxes to
include.

> Let's try and avoid GDocs if you don't mind :)

Sorry :) I already registered on storm, but I had no access to create.
Thanks for review, I'll update proposal accordint to your requiments.

And question: could we throw Windows or MacOS or both versions from
timeline, and develop them after summer?