[tor-dev] OnionGatherer: evaluating status of hidden services

simone raponi raponi.1539620 at studenti.uniroma1.it
Thu Mar 16 15:45:25 UTC 2017

Hey everybody, I want to announce that our server is up again.

Thank you all for your suggestions, we're opening issues for each one in
the Github repository.
I want to thank David Fifield for reporting us the security issue.

Regarding the stored website's url information, we're evaluating the
insertion of a checkbox that allows the user to choose if he/she wants to
send it or not.