[tor-dev] GSoC 2017 - Project "Onionoo"

Damian Johnson atagar at torproject.org
Tue Mar 14 19:51:18 UTC 2017

ExoneraTor is in the same boat. The metrics team are the ones that are
unavailable so everything they own (Onionoo, Atlas, Metrics-Lib,
ExoneraTor, etc) would be poor choices.

You're more than welcome to propose your own project idea but if so
you'll need to find a mentor in our community. If you'd care for
projects with mentors already available then please see...

https://www.torproject.org/getinvolved/volunteer.html.en#Coding