[tor-dev] GSOC Contribution Into and Help

Anshul Malik malikanshul29 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 16:10:46 UTC 2017

​​
Hi there!

I am Anshul, computer science undergrad from NIT, Kurukshetra, India.
I really like using tor, always wanted to contribute somhow, and here
google gives me a chance.

I am a good programmer, have been doing projects with node, recently also
started with python django. I have also contributed to firefox devtools.

I wish to contribute to *Ahima- Hidden Service Search*

I saw ideas list on the page, I can definitely work on
- Automate blacklisting
- Add hidden services function
- Elastic Search

Just need a headstart, Please let me know where can I find contribution
guide and some more information about Ahima, I am currently studying the
architecture and codebase from github.

Thanks