[tor-dev] Flag blocked websites

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 20:18:40 UTC 2017

On Fri, Mar 10, 2017 at 12:35 PM, Boter42 <boter42 at protonmail.com> wrote:
> https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/doc/ListOfServicesBlockingTor

> It would be great to have an updated records of this kind of websites so that we can push website owners to make the Tor user-experience as smooth as possible.

Yes you will see page below that has this as exactly one of the goals.

> Thank you. Is the list updated manually? Cause I think a button to let users
> report websites could be really helpful too.

You will read at the top of the above page this link to the parent project...
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/projects/DontBlockMe

They talk about 'user submissions to server' at bottom.
So definitely feel free to create and announce your ideas
for automatic submissions, to notify websites, to get some review
and even collect a team of people to work on it [1] :)

[1] Maybe from tor-talk or linked to your idea from the wiki page.