[tor-dev] Tor Arch Diagrams

Nick Mathewson nickm at alum.mit.edu
Wed Mar 8 19:01:02 UTC 2017

On Mon, Mar 6, 2017 at 11:42 PM, chelsea komlo <me at chelseakomlo.com> wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I've published object diagrams created from a conversation with Nick at
> the last Tor meeting, along with the original sketches (hopefully very
> similar).
>
> github.com/chelseakomlo/tor_arch
>
> The plan for these is to include them into documentation. These should
> definitely evolve along with tor's architecture, so please don't think
> of them as set in stone.

Thanks, Chelsea!  How would you like to get these into the
documentation?  I was thinking that adding them to
  https://people.torproject.org/~nickm/tor-auto/internal/
[generated from
   https://gitweb.torproject.org/user/nickm/tor-guts.git
]
might be a good place, but there could be other logical locations too.

I'd be glad to integrate them if you like, or collaborate on
explanatory text to go along with them.

cheers,
--
Nick