[tor-dev] Unable to Join the IRC Channel #tor.

Siddharth Bhayana siddharthbhayana at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 05:11:25 UTC 2017

I originally wanted to enter #tor-dev, but thought that beginning with #tor
might be a better idea. Any way, yes, I do want to join #tor-dev and have
already set up my nickname and other basic pre-requisites ChatZilla asks us
for fulfilment.
Am going to try another chat agent (HexChat) today to see if that works.

Regards
Siddharth Bhayana