[tor-dev] Pluggable Transports 2.0 Specification, Draft 2

Brandon Wiley brandon at blanu.net
Tue Jun 20 19:22:26 UTC 2017

Changelog from Draft 1

● Renamed version flag to ptversion to avoid naming conflict with goptlib
● Modified Go examples to use correct Go syntax
● Renamed pt module in Go examples to base to avoid naming conflict with
goptlib
● Reworded introduction
● Clarified Go examples with more details on how to implement a transport
in Go
● Removed unused Javascript and Python APIs
● Removed SSH transport example
● Standardized use of Transports API and Dispatcher IPC language throughout
● Added length to per-connection parameter encoding