[tor-dev] Pluggable Transports 2.0 Specification, Draft 2
brandon at blanu.net
Tue Jun 20 19:22:26 UTC 2017
Changelog from Draft 1
● Renamed version flag to ptversion to avoid naming conflict with goptlib
● Modified Go examples to use correct Go syntax
● Renamed pt module in Go examples to base to avoid naming conflict with
● Reworded introduction
● Clarified Go examples with more details on how to implement a transport
● Removed SSH transport example
● Standardized use of Transports API and Dispatcher IPC language throughout
● Added length to per-connection parameter encoding
On Tue, Jun 20, 2017 at 2:07 PM, Brandon Wiley <brandon at blanu.net> wrote:
> Attached is the second draft of the Pluggable Transport 2.0 Specification.
> If you have feedback on this draft, please send me your comments by July 20.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the tor-dev