[tor-dev] Summer 2017 Internship to Create a Bridge Bandwidth Scanner

Damian Johnson atagar at torproject.org
Thu Jun 15 21:35:12 UTC 2017

Hi Isis. For what it's worth if it turns out to be based on Stem I'd
be delighted to help mentor and/or do code reviews.

Also, I agree with Tim. The present wording makes it sound like
txtorcon is the only game in town when it comes to custom circuit
construction. Lots of options, and even if they don't do it in python
it's not hard. :)