[tor-dev] Default parsing order of config files in Debain tor package

iry iry at riseup.net
Mon Jul 3 01:26:58 UTC 2017

Hi Daniel!

Thank you so much for your immediate, detailed and informative answer.
I really like the example you offered as it clearly illustrates the
parsing order.

Your answer is very helpful for me to decide where I should place the
%include line and Tor config files. I really appreciate your help.

Best,
iry

Daniel: