[tor-dev] [RFC] Proposal for the encoding of prop224 onion addresses

chelsea komlo me at chelseakomlo.com
Fri Jan 27 14:04:51 UTC 2017

Hello!

I have some more thoughts on versioning, specifically in regards to the
possibility of not including the version in the onion address and using
only the version field in the descriptor.

I'm not able to write out these scenarios now but I will do this in the
next day. Thanks for making last call!

Chelsea