[tor-dev] GAEuploader

David Fifield david at bamsoftware.com
Mon Jan 23 00:03:21 UTC 2017

On Sun, Jan 22, 2017 at 03:53:16PM -0800, Katherine Li wrote:
> I would really appreciate user testing on GAEuploader. You can download it at:
> https://github.com/katherinelitor/GAEuploader/releases
> README: https://github.com/katherinelitor/GAEuploader
> Tor wiki page, containing step-by-step screenshots of how to use:
> https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/GAEuploader

I would like to echo this call for testing. GAEuploader automates the
process of uploading the meek code to App Engine. If you already have a
Google account, it's pretty easy: the program will open a browser so you
can authenticate and accept the App Engine terms of service, then upload
the code under a domain name you choose. At the end, GAEuploader prints
out a bridge line to paste into Tor Browser.

The difference between this and the old meek-google is that the App
Engine code you upload is just for you, not shared with anyone else.