[tor-dev] GAEuploader (Adam Fisk)

Katherine Li katherineli.tor at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 09:28:50 UTC 2017

Hi Adam, my experience is also that GAE is blocked in China. It is possible
to find unblocked IPs. XXnet, for example, has a built-in scanne
<https://github.com/XX-net/XX-Net/wiki/%E2%80%9C%E6%89%AB%E6%8F%8FIP%E2%80%9D%E9%A1%B5%E9%9D%A2>r
for Google's unblocked IPs. GAEuploader currently does not have built-in
scanning for unblocked IP addresses. We definitely want to incorporate this
feature in the future, and any contribution on this would be much
appreciated.

On Wed, Feb 1, 2017 at 9:40 AM, Adam Fisk
<afisk at getlantern.org> wrote:
> In our experience GAE is basically blocked in China at least. Is that
> your experience as well? I believe it's possible to find IPs that are
> unblocked, but you'd have to embed those IPs somehow into the client
> or integrate the scanning.

Katherine Li
https://github.com/katherinelitor/GAEuploader