[tor-dev] Did tor-wiki-changes ML break?

Damian Johnson atagar at torproject.org
Sun Dec 24 20:07:33 UTC 2017

> Could the torproject provide you with a VM to run that service?

Hi nusenu. My point is that I'm providing it because it's convenient
for me since I already run an r2e instance for my personal news feeds.
I'd rather not maintain two r2e cron jobs.

If someone else would care to run it on a tor VM that's fine with me.
Another option would be for tor to provide a VM where I host this
*and* my personal feeds. I'm fine with that, though does feel a bit
funky. :)