[tor-dev] IPv6 and v3 onion services

David Goulet dgoulet at torproject.org
Thu Dec 14 20:21:24 UTC 2017

On 15 Dec (04:31:45), teor wrote:

> >> I'm working on this right now.
> >> It should be ready by mid-January, but it needs a proposal, so maybe it will
> >> end up in 0.3.4 instead.
> >
> > Ok!
> >
> > Can you tell me which ticket is that so I don't start poking at it? I think
> > without a nice layer of link specifier IPv6, we can't move forward on much
> > other things?
>
> Yes, it's important, and it would be great if you could do it.
>
> Is that this ticket?
>
> hs: Unify link specifier API/ABI

Sure! I've already done much work on it but stopped because I wasn't sure
which direction we want to go. I've tried to summarize it in:

https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/22781#comment:6

Any feedback would be very appreciated so I can finalize this for review.

Cheers!
David

--
PQgdff5S0a51LrwYmq/+PRgWSz+jjvkgZTCn3plzEkY=