[tor-dev] Discussion Meeting for Prop#249 "Large CREATE cells"

isis agora lovecruft isis at torproject.org
Tue Dec 12 20:01:34 UTC 2017

Hi!

Next time I should do the poll for the meeting time earlier ahead of
time, my apologies.

It looks like everyone who wishes to can attend Wednesday, 13 December
at 22:00-23:00 UTC.  In local times, this is:

 - Wednesday, 13 December 14:00-15:00 PST
 - Wednesday, 13 December 17:00-18:00 EST
 - Wednesday, 13 December 00:00-01:00 CET
 - Thursday, 14 December 09:00-10:00 AUST

teor transcribed 6.8K bytes: