[tor-dev] Nominate/vote for future proposal discussion meetings!

isis agora lovecruft isis at torproject.org
Sat Dec 9 01:17:39 UTC 2017

Hello all,

Is there an existing Tor proposal you'd like to discuss?  Please use
the following pad to nominate and vote for proposals for discussion.

https://pad.riseup.net/p/Pxo2fQiiaSWo

We'll be reviving our proposal discussion meetings soon, likely at the
beginning of January once people have returned from their winter
holidays.

After the nominations/votes are taken, I'll start arranging meeting
times.  If you nominate and/or vote for a proposal, I may reach out to
you at some point for your opinions on discussion items, open
questions/concerns, etc. to include for the meeting preparation.

Thanks!

Best regards,
--
 ♥Ⓐ isis agora lovecruft