[tor-dev] Various Tor keys, their formats, and usages [was: Bridge Bandwidth Scanner Internship]

isis agora lovecruft isis at torproject.org
Tue Aug 8 00:36:02 UTC 2017

Hello!

The following was my attempt last week to summarise all of our various keys
in server descriptors, how they are formatted, and what they are used for,
in the hopes that this is useful in alleviating possible future confusions
for others.

Let me know (and, more importantly! let Jake know since he's writing a Rust
parser for bridge descriptors as part of the Bridge Bandwidth Scanner
project) if I got anything wrong. :)

----- Forwarded message from isis agora lovecruft <isis at torproject.org> -----

[…snip…]

----- End forwarded message -----