[tor-dev] Contents of tor-dev digest...

Mike Guidry mike at mikeguidry.net
Tue Apr 11 02:44:20 UTC 2017

I didn't write the paper for this list specifically.  It requires
performing DDoS attacks.  Your the one trolling someone in reality.  I am
not going to go out of my way to spend time when realistically its quite
simple to perform.  If you don't want to use NTP, and other factors to
performing efficient timing attacks then you can just completely blackhole
networks.  If the connection dies, or an ACK storm persists then you have
found the culprit..

I am not releasing papers for recognition.  I don't care whether or not its
perfect.. Its because its a vulnerability, and I'm trying to ensure people
understand the possibilities...

I am sorry that I do not write papers as you wish I would...  I hope that
you enjoy my explanation of a solution more than you have about the issue
itself.

have a great week,
mike