[tor-dev] Tracing TCP Connections online..

Mike Guidry mike at mikeguidry.net
Mon Apr 10 22:12:29 UTC 2017

re: grarpamp

I am writing a possible countermeasure which uses transactional requests.
You submit entire requests which are processed by the exit node.  Several
other situations can take place while routing to the exit node.  It would
also only require exit nodes to have updated to the newer feature.

I'll post as soon as I'm finished..

Thanks,
Mike Guidry

-----