[tor-dev] Tracing TCP Connections online..

Mike Guidry mike at mikeguidry.net
Mon Apr 10 00:19:28 UTC 2017

Hello,

Here is a document I've wrote regarding a concept to trace connections even
through TOR.  If you have any questions feel free to respond, and I'll
attempt to explain.  I have also considered a way to mitigate this
situation being allowing TOR to be traced by using 'Transactional
Requests.'  I'll proceed to write it up, and post soon.

I have released some other short papers as well.  It contains several files
regarding a few vulnerabilities, and a couple concepts regarding things
like quantum resistant cryptography, etc..

Feel free to e-mail me directly..

Thanks,
Mike Guidry