[tor-dev] GSoC 2017 - Feedback Extension for Tor Browser

Jayati Dev devjayati at outlook.com
Sun Apr 2 14:32:06 UTC 2017

Dear Mentors,

I am a final year student in Electronics and Communication Engineering, and I wanted to work on the 'Feedback Extension for Tor Browser' project as a part of GSoC 2017. I have been working on the design and implementation of the extension here https://github.com/devjayati/TestExtension (which also serves as a qualifcation task). I have also made a draft proposal and submitted it for review.

If there isn't anyone already assigned to the project, it would be wonderful if you could please consider my proposal and also comment on the draft.

Sincerely,

Jayati Dev