[tor-dev] [GSoC] Proposal for Ahmia - Hidden Service Search

Pushkar Pathak pushkarpathak21 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 22:39:13 UTC 2017

Hello everyone

I am a third year undergrad at International Institute of Information
Technology, Hyderabad. I have been working on Ahmia for some time now.
There are several fixes and upgrades required in the codebase. Below is the
list of tasks I plan to complete under GSoC17:

   - Automate Blacklisting of child abuse websites
   - Add Hidden Services page
   - Data visualization under statistics page. Examples include i) Linking
   structure between sites and keyword based labeling for onions in the graph.
   ii) Popularity of domains according to backlinks and search clicks
   - Replace Polipo with TorSocks5 for ahmia-crawler
   - Upgrade support from Elastic 2.4.0 to 5.X.X
   - Add advanced search options like operators for multiple search terms
   in a single query
   - Complete Documentation on ahmia.fi and Github page

Details of the above tasks along with timeline and other relevant details
are included in the proposal attached.

You are welcome to comment on it and give your suggestions.

Cheers,
Pushkar Pathak
​​​
 Proposal for Tor Project: Ahmia - Hidden Servic...
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1h6ZbUMzKCkvyXQ9UTOy8nKVjV4fgps9UxTkBQCUZ4ao/edit?usp=drive_web>
​