[tor-dev] Anonymous Local Count Statistics Using PCSA - GSoC

Florian Tschorsch tschorsch at informatik.hu-berlin.de
Sat Apr 1 11:19:48 UTC 2017

Hi Samir,

this sounds like an interesting summer project.

Since you are interested in using PCSA, our work on privacy-preserving statistics, which actually develops a privacy-enhanced version of PCSA, might be helpful. We also propose it as a way to collect distributed statistics.

In our HotPETs paper [1], we sketch the basic idea. In our journal paper [2], we provide additional details on the algorithm. If you have any questions, just let me know.

Cheers,
Florian.

[1] https://petsymposium.org/2011/papers/hotpets11-final5Tschorsch.pdf
[2] https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1389128613001941