[tor-dev] Call for help on testing core tor releases

isabela at riseup.net isabela at riseup.net
Tue Oct 25 13:10:49 UTC 2016

Hi there!

First, thanks again for offering to help test our 0.2.9.4-alpha release!

This release came out actually last week but I was mostly offline and
could not send this note to you / sorry about that.

I organized the information related to what to test and how to report
bugs here:

https://pad.riseup.net/p/V5ysw5cWFIbz

A new thing you will find there is a link to download a nightly build of
Tor Browser with Tor 0.2.9.4-alpha -- this is actually the easiest way
to test it if you only have a few minutes.

There are some instructions on how to submit a bug to us as well.

This is the first time we are doing this (call for help testing) sorry
for the bumps along the way  We will continue to ask for help and
hopefully get better over time.

If you have some time this week, please do test our alpha release, this
will help us a lot!

Thanks again for the help o/

Isabela