[tor-dev] strange ARM results

Damian Johnson atagar at torproject.org
Mon Oct 17 16:29:47 UTC 2016

Hi Rob. I suppose it's possible arm is having a refresh issue but
can't say there's a known bug around that. To double check try running
tor-prompt and giving it 'GETINFO circuit-status'...

https://stem.torproject.org/tutorials/down_the_rabbit_hole.html

This is the command arm uses to get the circuit information.

> ARM version 1.4.5 seems to be the latest version. I checked out NYX but
> failed to get it running (Unable to load nyx's internal configurations:
> [Errno 21] Is a directory: '/home/rob/src/nyx/nyx/settings')

Interesting! How did you attempt to run it? Nyx is under active
development so quite possible I buggered something up but can't say
I've seen this one. Please provide the exact commands you ran - for
instance...

% git clone http://dccbbv6cooddgcrq.onion/nyx.git
% cd nyx
% ./run_nyx