[tor-dev] Proposal 273: Exit relay pinning for web services

Philipp Winter phw at nymity.ch
Wed Oct 5 20:09:15 UTC 2016

The proposal is in draft state.  We have several open questions that we
are still wrestling with in Section 2.6.  Any feedback is greatly
appreciated.  You can track the evolution of our proposal online:
<https://github.com/NullHypothesis/exit-pinning>

---

Filename: 273-exit-relay-pinning.txt
Title: Exit relay pinning for web services