[tor-dev] Onioncat and Prop224

Evan d'Entremont evan at evandentremont.com
Wed Oct 5 17:31:14 UTC 2016

> Changing the subject a bit, isn't The Internet of Things
going to lead to a situation where there are even more NSA, GCHQ, BND
remotely controlled computers with microphones and other sensors all around
us

They didn't say anything about exploits.

I just have several gateways on my desk and none of them use any kind of
encryption, from the device to backend, or from the backend to user.