[tor-dev] Adaptive CircuitStreamTimeout

carlo von lynX lynX at time.to.get.psyced.org
Wed Nov 16 15:25:45 UTC 2016

Hola!

Documentation says if I do not set a CircuitStreamTimeout
manually, then some internal logic will come to play. I
presumed the timeout measurement protocol would influence
that value, so performance of circuits would adapt to the
radically different network conditions... but then I thought
I'd check the source code and all the internal logic I can
see is how a default of 15 seconds is used unless, given the
complexity of it, I am overlooking something.

So should I be configuring that value?

--
  E-mail is public! Talk to me in private using encryption:
         http://loupsycedyglgamf.onion/LynX/