[tor-dev] [GSoC] Tails Server - status report 2

segfault segfault at riseup.net
Fri May 20 22:49:36 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

this is the second status report on the Tails Server GSoC project.

In the last two weeks I worked on these things:

* Discussing the design of the GUI on the Tails-UX mailing list. I sent
the last prototype of the GUI two weeks ago and we have been discussing
it since.

* Write a specification proposal for the service API [1]

* Continue implementation of the GUI. I restructured the project and
implemented some more features like monitoring the service's status via
systemd manager.

Next I plan to get a fully functional prototype of the GUI, to be able
to conduct first user tests. This also requires some more features of
the CLI. I also plan to discuss the service specification.

Cheers!

[1] https://tails.boum.org/blueprint/tails_server/#index4h1