[tor-dev] Firejail Integration

Yawning Angel yawning at schwanenlied.me
Fri May 13 15:37:52 UTC 2016

On Fri, 13 May 2016 17:06:26 +0200
bancfc at openmailbox.org wrote:
> Hi Yawning. We are thinking about how to integrate your Firejail
> profile [0] in Whonix. Do you plan to upstream the changes in the
> start-tor-browser script soon?

I wasn't planning on it.

It's a work in progress, there are usability tradeoffs involved, the
config/profile is specific to how I use Tor Browser, and I don't use a
kernel with `CONFIG_USER_NS`.

I don't view any of my reasons for not doing this as particularly
unsolvable, but I don't have the time to really work on any of that at
this moment.

> If not then what is the best way to ensure the custom script survives
> TBB upgrades?

I use diff and patch.

Regards,

--