[tor-dev] Request for feedback/victims: cfc-0.0.2

Yawning Angel yawning at schwanenlied.me
Tue Mar 29 08:16:29 UTC 2016

On Tue, 29 Mar 2016 10:09:15 +0200
Jens Kubieziel <maillist at kubieziel.de> wrote:

> * Yawning Angel schrieb am 2016-03-27 um 08:12 Uhr:
> >    * (QoL) Skip useless landing pages (github.com/twitter.com will
> > be auto-redirected to the "search" pages).
>
> When you're logged into Twitter, https://twitter.com/ shows you your
> stream of tweets. With the current version, a user can't see its own
> stream anymore. Can you redirect to the search page only for
> non-logged-in users?

Probably since I should be able to see that you're logged in based on
the request made (I never used twitter.com to view my own stream, just
went to twitter.com/blahblahblah).

That said, debugging/implementing something like that requires a
twitter account, which I don't have anymore (Nuked because it's a waste
of time, horrible medium, etc).

For now, this feature can be disabled from the addon preferences.

Regards,

--
Yawning Angel