[tor-dev] Query regarding GSOC '16 - txtorcon

meejah meejah at meejah.ca
Thu Mar 24 00:11:51 UTC 2016

Akash Mishra <akashm14 at gmail.com> writes:

> Also, I submitted a minor PR for the same branch. But the travis build
> failed for it.  Upon checking on the details, I saw that it used
> python 2.7. However, that shouldn't have made any difference to the
> tests since the PR was for compatibility on both the python versions.
> Is there something I overlooked while making the changes ?

I'll comment on the PR iteself, but yes Travis doesn't run a Python3
configuration; you'd have to use "tox" to run one locally.

p.s. I don't see any submission from you on https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com
what you posted earlier is a good start, but please follow the template
-- and I think it would be best if we could provide feedback on the GSoC
site itself.

--
meejah