[tor-dev] Query regarding GSOC '16 - txtorcon

Akash Mishra akashm14 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 23:20:32 UTC 2016

On Monday 21 March 2016 08:31 AM, meejah wrote:
> Hmm, it looks like I haven't actually merged the "python3" branch into
> master which is why a bunch of this looks like I changed it already I
> guess ;)
>
> So, see the branch "python3" for fixes to several of the issues you
> pointed to. However, there still seem to be some remaining Python3
> problems. Also, txsocksx doesn't support Python3, but making that
> optional is possible (althought then of course no client-side connection
> support).

Thank you for taking a look at it.

I switched to the python3 branch.

Also, I submitted a minor PR for the same branch. But the travis build failed for it.
Upon checking on the details, I saw that it used python 2.7. However, that shouldn't
have made any difference to the tests since the PR was for compatibility on both the
python versions.
Is there something I overlooked while making the changes ?

Thanks,
Akash