[tor-dev] Request for feedback/victims: cfc
yawning at schwanenlied.me
Wed Mar 23 11:00:29 UTC 2016
[I hate replying to myself.]
On Wed, 23 Mar 2016 09:15:36 +0000
Yawning Angel <yawning at schwanenlied.me> wrote:
> My "proof of concept" tech demo is what I consider good enough for
> use by brave people that aren't me, so I have put up an XPI package
> at: https://people.torproject.org/~yawning/volatile/cfc-20160323/
I noticed some dumb bugs and UI issues in the version I pushed so I
changed a lot of things and uploaded a new version that should be
better behaved. In particular:
* It is now Content Script based, and does IPC so it may survive the
transition to sandboxed/multiprocess firefox better.
* It will always inject a button into the DOM instead of trying to
display browser UI stuff (content scripts are supposed to have
* The UI selection pref is removed.
* The ask on captcha option for behavior is removed, since a button
always will be there to bypass it.
* Loading lots of pages that end up displaying street signs *should*
now behave correctly.
The old release is under `./old` for posterity.
Sorry for the inconvenience,
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 819 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the tor-dev