[tor-dev] New weekly IRC tor development/network team meeting times start next week

Nick Mathewson nickm at torproject.org
Tue Mar 22 01:20:49 UTC 2016

Hello!

Starting on March 28, we will have two weekly meetings in #tor-dev to
talk about developing Tor stuff.

NETWORK TEAM MEETING:
 * Please make this one if you can, and if you work on Tor or some
other network team project.  It'll be fun.
 * It is Monday, at 1700 UTC.  (That's 1pm EDT and 10am PDT.)
 * This replaces the old Wednesday meetings.  We'll each check in
briefly, then discuss stuff that we need to discuss.
 * The meeting time has been chosen by picking the time at which the
most folks could make it.

PATCH PARTY:
 * Patch Party will be extra fun.  We'll talk about code and tickets.
It will be later in the day for a lot of us, and some will still be
waking up, so we'll try to have a pretty chill atmosphere.
 * If Patch Party is not fun, we are doing something wrong.
 * It'll be Tuesday, at 2300 UTC. (That's 7pm EDT and 4pm PDT.)
 * This replaces the old Monday meetings.  We'll have a freewheeling
chat about patches and upcoming stuff.
 * If you come and feel like talking about Tor stuff, I'll do my best
to make sure it is fun.

This all starts next Monday.  For this week, we are on the same old times.

cheers,
--
Nick