[tor-dev] Query regarding GSOC '16 - txtorcon

meejah meejah at meejah.ca
Sun Mar 20 21:46:07 UTC 2016

Akash Mishra <akashm14 at gmail.com> writes:

> I ran all the tests in python3 and generated two new tickets which
> seemed relevant.

Great, thanks!

> However, I am consistently encountering 4 more errors related to
> twisted and zope. I have attached the terminal output with appropriate
> details.  Would you be able take a look at it and let me know what am
> i doing wrong?

I will take a look. Twisted's Python3 support isn't 100% yet, but I
don't believe txtorcon needs anything that isn't ported...

> Am i missing something here? If yes, What else should i include ?
> And what might be the mid-term deliverable expected ?

Coming up with a task list and schedule would be a good thing to include
in your GSoC application -- they are due by no later than March 25th!
The tasks you've included are certainly relevant, but including more
detail than that would probably be a good idea.

I do not know how many slots Tor has for GSoC 2016...

Cheers,
meejah