[tor-dev] Core Tor / Network Team meeting time updates.

Tim Wilson-Brown - teor teor2345 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 23:50:12 UTC 2016

> On 17 Mar 2016, at 05:04, Nick Mathewson <nickm at torproject.org> wrote:
>
>  B. Try to pick two or more times such that everybody can make one or
> the other. Try to solve disconnectedness by doing one or more of
> these:
>     B1. Encourage everybody who can attend both to do so.
>     B2. Make Nick and Isabela attend both.
>     B3. Try to make sure there are at least 3 times, with several
> people shared pairwise between each.
>     B4. Minutes as above.

As a denizen of an extreme time zone, I've found the dual meeting option really helpful for the past six months.

I'm not sure 3 or more pairwise meeting times is a good idea, it seems very complex.
But I'm concerned about the extra load on Nick and Isabela.

Tim

Tim Wilson-Brown (teor)

teor2345 at gmail dot com
PGP 968F094B

teor at blah dot im
OTR CAD08081 9755866D 89E2A06F E3558B7F B5A9D14F