[tor-dev] Meeting about the new guard algorithm proposal (prop259)

George Kadianakis desnacked at riseup.net
Fri Mar 18 09:19:03 UTC 2016

Hello there,

seems like the prop259 algorithm has kind of stabilized and you guys have
jumped into implementation. That's great!

A small problem in this process is that I'm probably the only person in Tor who
understands the new algorithm right now. We could fix this by doing a small
proposal IRC meeting where you guys could summarize the current state of the
algorithm, as well as provide some simulation results. I think that folks like
Nick, Mike and isis could provide valuable feedback at this point.

Would you guys be interested in something like this? I'm fine with doing it
next week at some point. Maybe Wednesday or Thursday? Maybe at 15:00 UTC?
Let me know if that's convenient for you.

Cheers!