[tor-dev] TorBirdy (HTTP Proxy) [GSoC 2016]

Prakhar Pratyush pnation2020 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 07:37:09 UTC 2016

Hello,

I've been working on this (GSoC) project- "Make TorBirdy better (HTTP
Proxy) . In the last mail, I wrote --
>> [..]design an intermediatery  HTTP Proxy which will then connect to Tor
SOCKSv5 proxy using some form of tunneling or
>> masqueranding.

I think, we can build a proposal to -- design an HTTP proxy which will
intercept the original request into a database  in (say) json format and
then translate them into new desirable format and then forward it to Tor's
SOCKSv5 proxy using some form of tunneling and masqueranding.

Is it a feasible solution ??

Thank you
Prakhar Pratyush