[tor-dev] Help complete the list of official & community projects

isis agora lovecruft isis at torproject.org
Tue Jun 21 18:19:13 UTC 2016

Nima Fatemi transcribed 4.1K bytes:
> Here's the information I need from you:
>
> Name of the project, along with a paragraph explaining the significance
> of the project and why it matters.
> Link to the project, and name or the handle of the maintainer.

## BridgeDB

BridgeDB is a system of databases and servers for distributing Tor bridges.
It is written largely in Twisted Python.

    developer documentation: https://pythonhosted.org/bridgedb/
    maintainer: isis

(As a side note, I should probably find somewhere to put that documentation
that is not some random python org site.)

--
 ♥Ⓐ isis agora lovecruft