[tor-dev] [GSoC16] Expand Nyx - Status Report 2

Sambuddha Basu sambuddhabasu1 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 04:31:35 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

This is the second status report for the 'Expand Nyx' project for GSoC 2016.

I have been working on the following things:
* Updated --log commandline argument and startup.events. Previously, arcane
strings were entered for --log commandline argument and startup.events.
This has now been replaced by event names separated by commas.
* Added the event description for event selection dialog box. Colors have
been added and tests have been updated for the selection dialog box too.

During the next week, I will be working on getting back the interpreter
panel from the last release(1.4.5).

Hope everyone has a fun weekend!
Sambuddha